1. Who (are you?), What (do you for a living?), Where (do you live?)
Hi! My name is Hamid Bensani I’m from Perpignan in the south of France.
I’m a Bboying teacher and I also work as a wood carpenter.
2. When did your love for sneakers start and why do you love sneakers so much?
I’ve always loved sneakers but the passion/addiction started in 2004/2005 thanks to hip-hop culture!
I like to have a pair of sneakers that match my outfit and I’m a Bboy so you got to look fresh you know! lol
3. Do you remember your first pair of sneakers?
In 2001 it was an Air Max Plus at a Footlocker store in Paris
4. What’s your favorite brand and model?
My favorite pair is the “Nike Air Max 1” but I also like the Diadora N9000, the Nike Air Max 90, the Jordan 4 and 13
5. How many sneakers do you have in your collection?
I don’t really know the exact number, probably about hundreds of pairs but to be honest when we love we don’t count anymore haha
6. What’s your favorite pair from your collection?
The Nike airmax 1 in collaboration with the Atmos shop “animal 1.0” I really like what it gives off the wild side and the colors are effective for me.
And also the Diadora n9000 in collaboration with the shop Limiteditions Barcelona “Castellers”. (Diadora x LimitEDition Castellers N9000’s) I love the story behind this pair…
7. Which pair(s) are still on your wish list?
Jordan 1 off white Chicago, Asics Gel Lyte 3 afew “koi” and Diadora n9000 24kilates “Toro”
8. Do you have a favorite sneakerstore or -shop?
Yes premium-lab Perpignan, Barcelona limited and Opium Paris.
9. Which brand and / or model would you never wear in your life? And why is that?
Balenciaga, Louis Vuitton…I’m not a big fan as i don’t really like the design and I find them too big.
10. Which sneaker in your collection was the hardest to find/get?
It was the Diadora n9000 Castellers. Had to negotiate for about a year and a half with Ricky the owner of Limiteditions in Barcelona.
11. What advice would you like to give to new sneakerheads?
Just be yourself, love what you wear don’t do it for others …
12. What has been your biggest steal ever?
The Air Max 90 London underground “roundel” I got it on klekt for -100 € DS
13. How much time a day / a week do you spend on “sneakers”?
Yes every day when you are passionate you are always looking for information whether it is on upcoming outings what you are looking for buying small business etc…
14. How do your loved ones feel about your sneaker lifestyle?
That I’m crazy
15. Where can people follow you on your socials?
And a special thanks to @nalies1 for some of my dopest shots!